YUHONG IP LAW FIRM
Suite 1630, South Wing, Central Tower, Junefield Plaza, 10 Xuanwumenwai Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100052, China.
Phone: 86-10-6641 6668
YUHONG IP LAW Firm was founded by Mr. Dajian WU and a group of experienced IP attorneys and lawyers. Mr. WU, the only person who was entitled China National Outstanding Patent Attorney by the Central Government, i.e., the State Council of China, used to be the President of China Patent Agent (H.K.) Ltd. which is the largest patent and trademark law firm in China.
YUHONG provides overall IP services in patents, trademarks, copyrights, and other IP related areas to clients around the world. YUHONG has a professional team with not only profound expertise and foreign language ability but also great commitment to work. Having worked devotedly in well-known IP law firms in Greater China Region for many years, partners of YUHONG have gained rich experience in dealing with all sorts of IP cases, especially foreign patent cases, and in managing an IP law firm. With the development of business, YUHONG has established five branches in China and plans to set up its branches abroad in the near future.
- 1. Quick-response Capability
YUHONG attaches great importance to quick response. It is required that all inquiries and emails from clients and all communications from patent and trademark offices be processed or transferred immediately.
- 2. Reasonable & Competitive Charges
On the premise of keeping a much higher level of overall service quality, our charges can still be much more competitive than those of other major firms in China. Our charges are quite flexible and negotiable depending on situations of individual cases and specific requirements of clients.
- 3. Excellent Patent & Trademark Team
Most of the patent and trademark attorneys in YUHONG are senior attorneys with many years of experience in handling foreign cases including patent counseling, drafting, examination, re-examination, invalidation, and litigation, as well as trademark application, search and analysis, opposition, licensing, assignment, litigation, etc.
- 4. Sufficient Workforce & Well-balanced Workload
YUHONG has never stopped recruiting excellent engineers and attorneys to expand our professional team, so that the average workload on each staff member can be controlled in a reasonable amount and that the quality of our services can be guaranteed. YUHONG always dedicates to the proposition that quality is of paramount importance.
- 5. High-quality Translation of IP Documents
YUHONG pays great attention to the quality of translation. All documents related to patent application and other IP matters are translated by our professional in-house translators. They are proficient in technical background and foreign languages as well as patent translation techniques, and are highly aware of the meaning of patent protection, the structure and features of IP related texts in particular patent documents, the gist and techniques of patent examination process, and the history and current situation of patent systems. Their translations of patent documents are therefore more up to the standard of legal text.
- 6. Outstanding Patent Drafting Skills
To guarantee the quality of patent drafting, our patent attorneys will not start drafting or rewording the priority document(s) until they have analyzed and thoroughly understood the technical solutions involved. When drafting, they always endeavor to have solutions disclosed within a most reasonable scope. When it comes to a foreign application or PCT application, they also take specific patent regulations into account.
- 7. Well-established Procedural Management System
YUHONG has set up sophisticated patent and trademark procedural management systems based upon the senior partner’s 35-year experience in handling numerous of foreign cases and managing the No.1 patent and trademark law firm in the Greater China region, i.e., China Patent Agent (H.K.) Ltd. These procedural working systems such as the information collection & input system, double checking system, due date monitoring & reminding system as well as the procedural and technical/legal quality control steps, have been proven to be very efficient and reliable.
- 8. Remarkable Capability to Handle Legal Disputes
Patent attorneys in YUHONG are highly experienced in dealing with patent infringement warning, patent invalidation analysis, petition and trial, administrative enforcement, administrative litigation, infringement action, etc. Over the past years, YUHONG has dealt with plenty of such cases under the guidance of Mr. Dajian WU, and has won most of these cases.
– Prior art search and patentability analysis
– Patent application drafting, filing and prosecution
– Preparing and submitting protests (public opinions)
– Handling patent application rejected and subsequent re-examination
– Patent administrative enforcement and infringement litigation
– Patent customs recordal and relevant protection
– Patent search and monitoring, patent invalidity analysis and challenges
– Patent infringement assessment and litigation
– Due diligence investigation for the purpose of M&A and IPO
– Comprehensive patent-related managerial counseling (patent portfolio and annuity management, patent strategy and policy devising)
– Patent licensing and assignment, contract negotiations, recordal, etc.
– Miscellaneous patent-related legal services
– Trademark pre-filing search and registrability analysis
– Trademark registration and renewal prosecution
– Trademark opposition, review/adjudication, and administrative litigation
– Trademark licensing and assignment
– Famous trademark and well-known trademark issues
– Trademark administrative enforcement and infringement litigation
– Trademark customs recordal and relevant protection
– Miscellaneous trademark-related legal services
◆ Miscellaneous IP Legal Services
– Copyright and computer software registration
– Copyright licensing and assignment
– Copyright infringement litigation and related legal matters
– Counseling on technical matters, legal affairs, and trade issues in tech-trade
– Registration of integrated circuits layout designs
– Domain name registration and dispute resolution
– Formulation of trade secret protection strategies as well as related infringement
litigation and other legal matters
– Other IP rights customs recordal and relevant protection
– Other IP rights administrative enforcement and infringement litigation
– Comprehensive intellectual property training courses
– Intellectual property counsel for companies or industries
– Other intellectual property-related legal services
Other offices: Changsha Branch, Chengdu Branch, Shenzhen Branch, Nantong Branch, Jinzhou Branch.
President & Chief Partner
IP Director General