Estudio Colmenares & Asociados
Bolognesi 125, floor 9, miraflores. Lima, Peru.
Phone: +511 4444326
Estudio Colmenares & Asociados, established in 1904 has been devoted exclusively in IP protection, advice, surveillance and litigation. Our legal department is capable of handling oppositions, defences, cancellation actions, litigation in court, conciliations, infringement and nullity actions and all kind of services related to the IP filed. With more than 40 people working together with the single aim of offering the best Intellectual Property service in Peru and maintaining the optimum level of professional ethics.
Our Major clients are within the pharmaceutical field, fashion designers, agro chemicals, lubricants, automotive, machinery, food industry, liquors as well as clients offering services internationally.
On October 26th, 2019 we celebrated our 115th anniversary with our major IP Latin American colleagues in an event hosted in a very exclusive restaurant “Brujas de Cachiche” specialized in Peruvian cuisine.
We continue to promote the innovation by supporting the Catolica University of Lima with their new inventions.
Our Managing Partner (Luis Gayoso F.) has been elected vice president of the APPI (Peruvian Trademark Association).
We participate actively in the following IP Associations:
– Asociacion Peruana de Propiedad Industrial (APPI)
– Asociacion Interamericana de la Propiedad Intelectual (ASIPI), Fashion law committee (participation at present).
– International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI)
– European Communities Trademark Association (ECTA)
– International Trademark Association (INTA) Designs committee (participation at present)
– American Intellectual Property Association (AIPLA) Biotechnology committee (participation at present).
– International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI) Inventors remuneration committee and International free trade agreement committee (participation at present).
– Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APPA) Participation as adviser and professor.
– MARQUES – The Association of European Trade Mark Owners
Legal Area Manager